Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Fresh Homemade Bread on a Snowy day





It's been snowing in Couer d' Alene, ID.  I think we have almost 6 inches now and it is still coming down. The weatherman says it will stop by tomorrow.  I say ANYTIME is Good!

Thankfully, the house is warm and smells  really good! That's because my dear husband decided to make fresh bread.  Yum!  I looked for the recipe for you...I'll post it as soon as I find it.  You are going to love it!

As for me, I have been editing, editing, editing.  I have Book One of the Prism Collection that I have been working on for the past two years almost ready to publish.

The book is titled "Revealed" and about Jean Paul Trei, who falls into a crypt and has to fight against time and foes to keep what is rightfully his.  I'll write more about that later also.

But I wanted to say I'm sorry I gave up blogging for awhile, since I needed to focus on research for a time.  However, I missed you, and so I'm here again.

Thanks for hanging in there!  Hugs and Love. Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment